Book Ideas for Husband Needed

Oh boy, you hit me with this one.

John Sanford - all are great

Tess Geristen (spelling)

James Patterson - all of them are fab - they have the same characters in each group of books - some of his books have been made into movies

Dean Koontz - a bit different

Nora Roberts writing as JD Robb - again same characters in each book - set in future times, but great reads

Janet Evanovich - all of the series are great although more on the "sexy" line good fast reads

Patricia Cornwall - supurb - same characters in the books

James Frey - have not gotton to all of the books but what I have read is good

Mary Higgins Clark

Robert Parker - remember Spencer for Hire - the tv show? Well, he writes the books - again great reads

I hope this helps. PS - wonder how he likes the lst Grisham book. I have had it for 2 weeks or so but it is tough getting through. True story = too much blah, blah:yawn:

Robert Ludlum - Author of the Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, and Bourne Ultimatum. All are excellent books...even better than the movies.

Stephen Ambrose - Author of war novels, most notably, he wrote Band of Brothers.

Tom Clancy - There aren't many of his books that I don't enjoy. Although, the earlier ones are the best (Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games, Red Storm Rising, Sum of All Fears).

Mark Bowden - Journalist / Author. Writer of Black Hawk Down. Some others of his that I've enjoyed are Doctor Dealer, Finders Keepers, and Killing Pablo. I hope to read Guests of the Ayatollah in the near future.

John Sanford - all are great

Tess Geristen (spelling)

James Patterson - all of them are fab - they have the same characters in each group of books - some of his books have been made into movies

Nora Roberts writing as JD Robb - again same characters in each book - set in future times, but great reads

James Frey - have not gotton to all of the books but what I have read is good

Mary Higgins Clark

Robert Parker - remember Spencer for Hire - the tv show? Well, he writes the books - again great reads

I hope this helps. PS - wonder how he likes the lst Grisham book. I have had it for 2 weeks or so but it is tough getting through. True story = too much blah, blah:yawn:

Love all of these authors!!

I agree with these two - both are excellent! I love Grisham as well and both of these authors are right up there :)

I agree with the John Sanford and James Patterson.

I love the Harry Bosch books by Michael Connelly. So does my father and brother. Both big Grisham readers.

DAMN - I forgot about that one. It is amazing that those books have been around for better than 20 years. Harry gets better each time, but I still think that he is a 30 something detective

Agreed... there are 2 different series that she writes. The most popular follows Scarpetta, a female medical examiner, and the second is based upon a police officer.

This list appears to be in order for the Scarpetta series:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Scarpetta-series/lm/20IANIDUR8CN3

The other series includes (in order):

Hornet's Nest

Southern Cross

Isle of Dogs