Nintendo DS Black...Where can I get one

I know that everybody is after the Wii, but dang I can't even find a Black Nintendo DS for my nephews? I tried all the big retailers both at the store as well as online and they either have the WHITE one or the salesperson laughs in my face. If anyone know of any places that have the black one in stock please post it here...It will help if it is in MN... Thank you.:)

We had the same problem finding the DS Lite I found about 15 white ones (brother is looking in Little Rock today so see if he can find another color). i saw the DS (the normal ones) I think my store has black and blue. That is at a very tiny walmart store so you might try the smaller stores in your area

I picked up a black ds lite at Walmart last night. I saw them at both Walmarts, a Target and EB games I went to last night. The only place that didn't have them at all was Best Buy, and I was told they were getting more today, but they couldn't tell me what colors. So maybe try your local BB today?

I called every Walmart, Target, Kmart, and game store in Tampa it seems and NOONE had them. 1 store had a white that I didn;'t want. They all said they didn't know if they would get more other then the white ones. They said no more pink for sure. Thank goodness I bought that one awhile ago. Anyway, the lady in front of me at EB was exchanging a black one. So I got it!

where I am from I haven't been able to get any of the colors they are sold out. I have found that they sell stickers that cover the whole thing to protect it. They came in all different things, nfl, dogs, ect. so if you can't find the color your looking for you could just buy those to cover the white one!!!:cheesy:

Hi. Just wanted you to know that my boyfriend's sister ask us to locate a DS black for her son yesterday, December 18. I read the forums on GottaDeal and told him the stores that stocked them; Wal-mart, Target, Circuit City, ebgames, gamestop and hollywood video. While he was in the mall he meet a couple of women looking for the exact same thing no luck for them today. He stop at Hollywood Video, the sales clerk made calls and had found one in stock at one of their stores less than an hour away, wrong color, white, but a find neitherless. When he was parking the car the DSL carrier was leaving. Ask the sales clerk if any of those packages would contain and nintendo ds systems, was told no. He pleaded with the sales clerk to open them up. Inside the packages were three pink and two black nintendo ds systems. My boyfriend purchased the black system that his nephew really wanted. I just want to say thanks for all the leads to the stores. System was found in under 24 hours after the resquest was made. Thanks to this board!!!:D

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been on the phone and internet for several days trying to get this to happen. I just placed my order with amazon.com. I'll check my email in a second. I hope the confirmation is in there. :yup:

Okay, received the confirmation. :D