Spirit Airlines A Very Mullet Christmas Fares from $39 Each Way

plixor

A Very Mullet Christmas

Travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and have A Very Mullet Christmas! Book now for coach fares from $39* each way and business fares from $99* each way.

Hurry though, you must book your fares between 2:00 PM ET on December 12, 2006 and 11:59 PM ET on December 15, 2006 for travel between January 9, 2007 and May 23, 2007. Other restrictions apply.

Our sales sell out quickly! Availability is limited so these fares won't last long.

Follow the link for flight availability.

http://www.spiritair.com/welcome.aspx?pg=salesinformation&number=235

A Very Mullet Christmas

Travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and have A Very Mullet Christmas! Book now for coach fares from $39* each way and business fares from $99* each way.

Hurry though, you must book your fares between 2:00 PM ET on December 12, 2006 and 11:59 PM ET on December 15, 2006 for travel between January 9, 2007 and May 23, 2007. Other restrictions apply.

Our sales sell out quickly! Availability is limited so these fares won't last long.

Follow the link for flight availability.

http://www.spiritair.com/welcome.aspx?pg=salesinformation&number=235

I think you work for Spirit.

Honestly I have no idea. I would hope that the answer would be no.

The guy has five posts and three of them are about Spirit's so called "deals".

Why not? People that work at Target & Kohls post here all the time giving us heads up on deals and answering questions. Maybe he just flies a lot and checks Sprits website a lot and shares what he finds. From $39 each way sounds like a deal worth sharing to me.

Why not? People that work at Target & Kohls post here all the time giving us heads up on deals and answering questions. Maybe he just flies a lot and checks Sprits website a lot and shares what he finds. From $39 each way sounds like a deal worth sharing to me.

There's a fine line between posting deals, and advertising. They key words are "From $39". Almost nobody actually gets these seats. And by the time you add in all the taxes, fees, etc., its more like double the price.