Walmart.com $68.00 RipRoar VideoFree DVR Portable Media Player

ksj0225

Oh... so this post isn't correct

"Wal-Mart will do a price match once if you bring in your recipt but if the price drops again after that your out of luck. You might want to wait till Jan to go get your money back. It may be cheapest then and all the X-mas returners will be done so line won't be as long."

Well, it may vary from store to store? I live in Utah, and my local Wal-Mart, will honor a roll back on a item that was at regulat price, and then rolled back, but it wont honor a price on a clearance item at was rolled back again.

Why is it dropping in price so rapidly, and so much? Anyone know? Did Walmart just expect this to be a hot item, and it just wasn't selling, or what?

I just want to make sure I'm not buying a big piece of crap if I were to purchase it.

I can't find any reviews on it. :( But it's at $100+ at most other retailers, so..

Best 50 bucks I spent on xmas toys this year. We had pictures and music on it in no time. (all we could do before kids returned and we had to hide it ).

It looks a little cheap in the box. WELL REALLY REALLY CHEAP I thought I had made a mistake by buying it and was headed for walmart returns today but we decided to try it first. I'm so glad we did it sounds great and has a nice clear screen it was hard to put down.

Best 50 bucks I spent on xmas toys this year. We had pictures and music on it in no time. (all we could do before kids returned and we had to hide it ).

It looks a little cheap in the box. WELL REALLY REALLY CHEAP I thought I had made a mistake by buying it and was headed for walmart returns today but we decided to try it first. I'm so glad we did it sounds great and has a nice clear screen it was hard to put down.

did you put tv shows on it yet?Also how did u get pics on it and why would u put pics on it? Is it like a slide show or something? Im thinking about getting these for my kids but what to know all about it frist?How clear is the screen?

Hi I grabed a SD card with stored pics on to see the screen quality. IT WS THE QUICKEST THING I COULD THINK OF. DH downloaded music from the computer in no time. Photos were clear just like a dig cam but better. Sound was great. I was so surprised it looks like some cheap cheap junk in the box and I was sure it was going back but it worked right out the box.

DH says it's well worth the money and he took back the 49$ mp3 players he bought 5 days ago. Kids can take photos and see them or show them anytime without computer access. Music sound is nice, any tv downloading is a plus and it charges itself. Judging from the way I had to pryed it from his hands and how fasts he took his gifts back I know this will get much use.

THIS IS A GIFT SO WE COULD NOT REALLY DO EVERYTHING WITH IT. Hope this helps.