Sugar Free Gifts

juanadeal

I'm fresh outta ideas and time. Can anyone help me with ideas for a gift for a diabetic? $50 range. Gift card to a website, gift basket, etc... It's for my father. Over the years, I've already gotten him cookbooks with choose the recipes and I'll bake them gifts, for Father's Day, my kids and I made him SF cookies and surprised him at work with them, stuff like that. I'm just at a loss. Please help.:smirk:

Figi's has a lot of sugar free stuff.

Thanks ladies. My father is more of a chocolate and bakef goods person but the jelly belly site did give me an idea for someone else. :D

autumnroser, have you ordered from figis before? I'm thinking of going with the ribs (2 #'s for $18) and the SF fudge. Found a code for free shipping and it comes with 6 free gifts. Not too shabby if it's a good site.

My husband and daughter are both diabetics...Rocky mountain proably has the best tasting... also think about some nuts etc. for more of a variety, many markets carry a decent supply of sugar-free stuff....the candy stores in the mall also carry a chocolate covered gummi bear that my daughter loves..they also will let you sample there hopt this helps

My husband and daughter are both diabetics...Rocky mountain proably has the best tasting... also think about some nuts etc. for more of a variety, many markets carry a decent supply of sugar-free stuff....the candy stores in the mall also carry a chocolate covered gummi bear that my daughter loves..they also will let you sample there hopt this helps

Agreed, I pick up stuff for my dad at Rocky Mountain and he really likes them. Especially the chocolate covered cherries.

I am diabetic and I love the Russell Stover candies....delicious:hungry:

www.russellstover.com

Also one year I got a gift basket with all SF candies/cookies/snacks from Walmart.

I know the giftgiver bought the items at Walmart and then put them in a basket,

she also included some crystal light packages and a box of splenda and SF cookbook.

I really loved it!

Thanks for all the tips eveyone. I went ahead and got the ribs and fudge from figis since my father had me make ribs everytime they came this summer. Just alittle something to hold him over until spring. Well, I ordered on Friday and didn't get confirmation until Sunday. I came super close to calling and cancelling thinking I wouldn't get it in time but it shipped Sunday night and got here on Tuesday. Now that's some good service:yup: The ribs aren't as big as I thought. I got 2lbs and imagined they would be like those Flinstones ribs. The fudge looks good and I got petit fours for my family. OMG they're good!!!! I wish I had gotten more as gifts. There's always next year.

I have the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory bookmarked for Father's day though:)