Amazon #Mongoose Café Racer Electric Mini Motorcycle List Price: $499.99 NOW$99.99

Gunnershorthair

Mongoose Café Racer Electric Mini Motorcycle

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000JNI0SC.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V38646792_.jpg

List Price: $499.99

Price: $99.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

You Save: $400.00 (80%)

Availability: In Stock.

Product Features

300W, 36V with three 12V sealed-gel battery system for durability, power and performance

Speedometer, battery charge indicator, and supercharged horn create a realistic experience

Aluminum wheels, rear disc brake, and independent rear suspension

Keyed ignition for child or parental control

Appropriate for ages 14 and up; maximum speed is 12.5 miles per hour

it says ages 14 & up...so like...this wouldn't be something my 9 yr old dd could ride on? She knows how to ride a bike with no training wheels, but I dont' want to order it if its not for her. It says no one over 165lbs on it!! Woohoo! means mommy can ride it, I'm only 150lbs!!!! LOLOLOL

My son just turned 8 and was wondering the same thing about the age range. I was 8 when my dad bought me a gas powered minibike and loved it. I didn't see how much it weighs and that could be a factor. Not sure about battery powered b/c it is very expensive to replace those when they stop recharging. Still want to buy it b/c it's a great deal. Everyone buy the helmet if you buy this.

Ok read it's 75 lbs. Not sure if a younger kid could hold it up.

My DD got the pink Bella scooter for her BD last august when she turned 12.It says ages 12 and up but she is a tall 12 y.o. 5'6 and she is kinda scrunched up on it. I got

http://www.amazon.com/Razor-Electric-Mini-Chopper-Bike/dp/B000I4392E/sr=1-1/qid=1165941579/ref=sr_1_1/102-7680824-8874541?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods

2 of these for DS turning 12 and 10 the first of the year. I think they will fit just right.

Heather

okay, i ordered it..i figure we can just send it back if I show dh tonite and he doesn't want it. He's at work and can't be reached till lunch time and what if they sell out! my luck! LOL And HE made the mistake of leaving me his mastercard yesterday.....well....that was for the puppy's vet appt...HEE HEE. he forgot to get it back!

too bad... my son is 180 - a big football player and wrestler - at 14 but he would have loved it -

Hey keep an eye on the link I posted above for the Chopper They were 119.99 for a while. They may drop them again. I got 2 their limit is 220. My 11 y.o. is a big guy too.

Heather

For anyone worried about the age my 6&12 yo sons ride our razor version of this. The lighter the child the faster they go. Our razor holds 220 lbs and my husband can ride it (mom's a chicken). We order the $119 chopper from amazon for our 6 yo this Christmas.