Helping Finding Mario Mix Dance Dance Revolution

oruga

have you tried ebay? i know people tell me that all the time. LOLOL but seriously? sometimes you can get lucky with something new or in exellent condition..try the buy it now feature and see what they have at bin price..you might get lucky. just watch out for outrageous shipping.

I called around last month and got mine (we missed out last year). They had them for $50 at Target (3 instock) Toys R Us and Meijer (2 in stock). I was almost set to pay big bucks on ebay. I went to nintendo.com and bought a second pad ($20 + $7 s/h) so my boys can play together. I knew it would "have" to be the official Mario pad so didn't settle for the better-priced knockoff. It came in about a week (received it Monday). I was tempted to sell one on ebay, but there are so many listed already. Now DH just has to figure out where he hid the thing!

There is another version they sell at Target for $30. I don't know anything about it other than I saw it there. My boys are crazy for Mario though and this other one I don't know if it was more for girls. It was in the regular toy department.

There is another version they sell at Target for $30. I don't know anything about it other than I saw it there. My boys are crazy for Mario though and this other one I don't know if it was more for girls. It was in the regular toy department.

Not quite sure of the name, but I have the "generic" dance game as well as the DDR Mario Mix. The generic one has actual songs (some good, some not really) to which you can solo or duo dance. I found the DDR Mario Mix at Meijer's about mid-summer, but I seen that they had some last week also. If you get the generic one and the Mario one then you have 2 mats :)

I'm in Orlando and there are no Meijers near me :(

sorry, did a quick search online and didn't find anything reasonable. I can't believe they are still running low in stock on these - seems to me they are doing it on purpose almost...since they have been out-of-stock or low stock for over a year now.