TMX Elmo In-Stock Fisher-Price.com

djc998

Looks like they sold them OUT. Sorry all. They were there and you could order Maximum of 4.

Check Target.com. They can check your local Store. I just picked up one at my Local target. Looks like this is teh last wave of shipments.

If someone needs one, PM me. I will sell it at normal cost, plus shipping to you. I also can get discounted UPS shipping through my job. I had it set up for 1 click buying and I didn't think it took so I ended up with a couple of extra's. I can take pictures, send receipts whatever, doesn't matter.

Sorry I know this probably should not have gone on this link, just thought it would help someone.

I don't. It's already spoken for. Keep checking walmart this week, especially around noon time today through friday. I saw some other posts from another forum saying they would have them.

Another thing is you should have your account created on the web site ahead of time. It saves time when they do become available and you will be less likely to have it automatically removed from your cart.

My order that was placed on 12/11 and stated on my receipt that it was "IN STOCK" and will be delivered in 6-8 business days is actually not going to be delivered until after 2-15-

Thank goodness I checked. I canceled my order with Fisher Price and it appeared as though customer service has been getting a lot of these phone calls.

CHECK YOUR ORDERS!! This was very deceiving.