Barbie Horse Styling Head - REDUCED AGAIN $9.99 ($29.99) & FREE SHIP on $25+

noehlp

Barbie Horse Styling Head

NOW $9.99 Was on sale for $12.99 Price: $14.99 List Price: $29.99

FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000ELIXCC.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V39341222_.jpg

Product Features

* This horse has play features you can't refuse!

* Now girls can brush and style Barbie doll's beautiful horse, Tawny!

* Comes with pretty wear-and-share hair accessories and 'gems' and a tiara for Tawny and the girl, too.

* There are so many ways to make Tawny glamorous!

* Style the color-change mane from blonde to pink by applying icy water.

you know at one point my daughter asked for this. I've boughten so much already, but its tempting. lol

You do know that if you already have too much for this holiday coming up, that you can always still buy it now and save it for the next holiday or birthday? :D

Hmmm... thinking about this one! My oldest daughter will be almost 5 next Christmas... she's REALLY into horses this year... I wonder if she would like it next Christmas?? I guess if I think she won't like it I could give it to someone else or to toys 4 tots! This is an AWESOME price!

I am going to go broke ... lol! I should call my dh and prepare him now! WELL, that is after I figure up how much money I have "saved him"... hahaha ;)

THANK YOU!

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

My oldest daughter will be almost 5 next Christmas... she's REALLY into horses this year... I wonder if she would like it next Christmas?? ~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

My daughter is REALLY into horses too.

I have spent a lot already on her for Christmas. But her bday is in January so I can use that as an excuse when dh sees all the gifts I bought her.

My daughter is REALLY into horses too.

I have spent a lot already on her for Christmas. But her bday is in January so I can use that as an excuse when dh sees all the gifts I bought her.

LOL! My oldest daughters bday is in January too (actually both girls were born in January and my little guy's bday is in February... busy 1.5 months... lol)... but I have already bought too much for her birthday. And then for Easter she is getting the Dora scooter, Dora skates, Littlest Pet Shop set, Glo-E Bear... some books and a DVD (everything bought except for the books and a DVD and maybe a couple other really small things).... so NOW... I am working on next Christmas! LOL! Gotta love all these great deals, though :) :) :)

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

Thanks! I ended up getting:

Barbie Fairytopia Mermaidia Glitter-Swirl Fairy Doll - $6.99 (Original price $24.99)

Barbie Horse Styling Head - $12.99

Estimated ship date for this item: December 19, 2006

Barbie And The 12 Dancing Princesses Princess Vanity Playset - $6.99 (Original price $19.99)