Victoria Secret Question re: sizing

Rog

I need some advice from someone who has bought Victoria Secret clothing, hoodies and sweats. How do the sizes in this brand run? I need to order some of these for gifts and wonder if they run small. Would you order the same size as you get at A & E for example? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I need some advice from someone who has bought Victoria Secret clothing, hoodies and sweats. How do the sizes in this brand run? I need to order some of these for gifts and wonder if they run small. Would you order the same size as you get at A & E for example? Thanks

I've been shopping at VS for years. I've never shopped at A&E, but I'll try to assist you. At free-standing stores, I usually were a Small in tops and a 4 in bottoms. I find at VS that I can wear a 4 in jeans and career pants. I can wear XS in the PINK line and active/loungewear bottoms. However, I find that the PINK sweats are particularly tricky because sometimes even an XS is too baggy at the crotch for me. If a top comes in XS, a Small is usually too big for me. Hope this helps.