Pixel Chix on sale at Amazon

soeluckydmg

Two story house reg. 49.99 now 19.99 on sale and Love 2 Shop Mall reg. 34.99 now 14.99 plus they qualify for free shipping over 25.00

I know my daughter wanted these and the reg prices and to expensive but these are a great deal..

http://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Chix-Love-Boutique-Court/dp/B000FNNZDG/ref=pd_ybh_a_5/105-7727685-9946820

http://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Chix-Story-House-Window/dp/B000FDJ080/ref=pd_ybh_a_1/105-7727685-9946820

Thank you. My DD wanted them also and I found it hard to pay over at least $29.99 each for them at Walmart store. Now I got two for the price of one. I wish they had the car also. Then she would have the house, stores and car and would be set. Thanks again:yup:

Me and my daughter love these! She has the one story house and you have to take care of the girl that lives there. You feed her, play with her, you can go places if you have the car too. You can hook them together. The more you play with her the more things you can do. If you dont play with her she gets mad and wont play!!

My daughter is very intelligent for her 5 yr old age. :smirk: Would this be too mature for her, even so?

My daughter is 6 and she enjoys it. They learn along with it everytime. My daughter had gameboy at 5 so I wouldnt say this is to mature for her. It is a game. Hope this helps.

ugh, i ordered it from there for the $14.99 price, ugh!!! will they price adjust?

I just e-mailed about 5 minutes ago to ask that very question. It hasn't shipped or charged yet, so it shouldn't be a problem. Technically...I could cancel it and reorder it if they give me a hard time.

I'll update you as soon as I hear something!

Guest ashbyyokosuka

holy cow.

i ordered the 19.99 one... and b/c my kid already has too much already--DID NOT order the 14.99

but at 9.99... HOW can i pass it up????????? (now to find something else so that it ships free)

REALLY

i am going to go broke doing this... who is going to take me in?

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.

The discounts we offer on items on our web site do vary from time to

time. I've checked your order, and found that we currently offer a

greater discount on "Pixel Chix - Love 2 Shop Mall: Boutique/Food

Court" than at the time you placed your order.

Since this item has not yet shipped, I have adjusted the price to

reflect the current discounted price, $9.99. This is the price you

will be charged when the order ships.

On the date of shipment, you should receive an e-mail message

confirming the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

Thanks again for shopping at Amazon.com.

YEAH AMAZON!

WARNING...If you buy the car,,,Please note that the car hooks up to the other peices but the little girl does not go from the car to the house/mall. If you do a search on problems with pixel chixs you will find out what i'm talking about. My daughter was very upset with the car. FYI.

Thanks for the "heads up" on the car crazymommy!!

My daughter is very intelligent for her 5 yr old age. :smirk: Would this be too mature for her, even so?

My youngest will be 5 in February and she LOVES her sister's pixel chix...she plays with it all the time...I ordered the mall for her from Amazon Monday and it shipped yesterday so I am really excited about this deal:)

I ordered mine on 12/10 and it hasn't shipped yet?? I hope there is not a problem...I ordered:1 of: Pixel Chix 2 Story - House - Pink with Blue Window

Sold by: Amazon.com

1 of: Pixel Chix - Love 2 Shop Mall: Salon & Pet Shop

1 of: Pixel Chix - Love 2 Shop Mall: Boutique/Food Court

I hope it ships SOON!!