Disney Shopping Extra 30% off sitewide

momoftwo

Get an extra 30% off sitewide at disneyshoping.com Offer expires 11:59 pm Dec. 10th. Use code FUNSAVINGS.

Extra 30% Off Promotion Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, December 10, 2006. Limit one Promotion Code per order. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It merchandise, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid Guest Receipt. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Here are the restrictions, sorry about that.

Extra 30% Off Promotion Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, December 10, 2006. Limit one Promotion Code per order. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It merchandise, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid Guest Receipt. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

cant use this on electronics

I just tried the discount with the Vintage Mickey wall mirror & it gave me 30% off. Price was $74.99, with discount it is $52.50.

I wanted a mirror yesterday. Mirror was $54.99, goofy discount didn't work. Today mirror is $74.99, funsavings doesn't work. I really WANT this mirror. Now I need to find a discount for this mirror that works.