Lane Bryant

mmouse1

I have a LB credit card so I get tons of coupons in the mail (which is why I have the card ;) ) Usually they send out $25 off $75 or $50 off $150. Every once in a while they send $15 off $15 - I don't know if it's just coincidence, but it seems I get those when I haven't been in shopping for a while. I haven't shopped for a while because the coupons they are now sending out are not good on clearance or permantely reduced items :mad: That was how I always got amazing deals! I've also gotten a few $10 off $50 for the Lane Bryant Outlet store.

If you're not getting them in the mail sign up online -or- you can always buy the coupons off ebay.

They send the coupons out at different times and in different amounts. I get them at my home and my parent's home (because I used to live there and still get mail there). In the past 2 weeks, I have gotten 3 $15 off $15 coupons and about 5 or 6 different coupons offering amounts off larger purchases. I love using the $15 off $15! I got a pair of pants last week for $5!