Leapster games @ Walmart

tat281

Hi all, I just got back from Walmart in Jonesboro, Ga and they had the following select leapster game titles on sale for $16.88: Junie B. Jones, Thomas the Tank, Animal Genius, Backyardigans and I think one more but I can't remember. They also have the same nintendo ds games on sale that Target has, so no need to price match. Walmart has them for $24 even, Targets price is $24.99. I bought the new Super Mario Bros one(orig price $34.99). Great deal:D . Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.:g_dance:

• 1 year later...

Hi all, I just got back from Walmart in Jonesboro, Ga and they had the following select leapster game titles on sale for $16.88: Junie B. Jones, Thomas the Tank, Animal Genius, Backyardigans and I think one more but I can't remember. They also have the same nintendo ds games on sale that Target has, so no need to price match. Walmart has them for $24 even, Targets price is $24.99. I bought the new Super Mario Bros one(orig price $34.99). Great deal:D . Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.:g_dance:

Jonesboro! Cool!!! When did they get a wally world? Where is it? I am orginally from Hampton, been down here at Fort Stewart for about 2 years now. Last I knew there was a Riverdale, Morrow & Love Joy store. Congrats on a Wal-Mart. I lived in Jonesboro for awhile and it really blew just having a K-Mart.

Do you mind tell me which one wallmart in Jonesboro, GA (so many wallmart up there), i've been looking for leapster game Junie B. Jones for my DD. If in wallmart it's in the clearance aisle?