Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD $10.89 shipped - DeepDiscountDVD.com

RossMAN

Got my email confirmation, and it's definitely Pirates 2:

Intended Shipping Method: 5 - 10 BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY

Quantity Item # Description Price Status

-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------

1 BVD040989 DVD : PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2 $ 10.89 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 10.89

Tax: $ .00

Shipping & Processing: $ .00

Total for this Order: $ 10.89

When I put it in my cart it was $10.89. Dumb me didn't check the price when I put in my CC #...it went back to $16.01, which I didn't notice because I had ordered a few other DVDs too...I called CS and they would not budge...so ended up cancelling my entire order:(

When I put it in my cart it was $10.89. Dumb me didn't check the price when I put in my CC #...it went back to $16.01, which I didn't notice because I had ordered a few other DVDs too...I called CS and they would not budge...so ended up cancelling my entire order:(

I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Got the confirm. email where they charged me $16.01! Called CS and they WOULD NOT LET ME CANCEL MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!! The web said my order was Backordered, and that it was $10.89!!!!!!!!!! The CS guy said he doesn't see anything like that there! LIAR!:mad: :mad: So now I have to wait for it to come and write REFUSED on it. GRR. IN the meantime my hard-earned ebay $ on my PayPal card is gone.

This is the END of DDD for me!:mad:

I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Got the confirm. email where they charged me $16.01! Called CS and they WOULD NOT LET ME CANCEL MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!! The web said my order was Backordered, and that it was $10.89!!!!!!!!!! The CS guy said he doesn't see anything like that there! LIAR!:mad: :mad: So now I have to wait for it to come and write REFUSED on it. GRR. IN the meantime my hard-earned ebay $ on my PayPal card is gone.

This is the END of DDD for me!:mad:

Yeah, they did that to me during the 20% off sale. It said one thing when I checked out and then AFTER the order processed another charge was made to my debit card for the difference. I ended up paying full price instead of 20% off. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

I was really dissappointed and don't know that I will order from them again either.