Pollyworld Rockin' Theme Park Playset Polly Pocket $16.50 Reg 36.99 at Amazon

momof5plus1hubby

List Price: $36.99

Sale Price: $16.50

You Save: $20.49 (55%)

http://www.amazon.com/Pollyworld-Rockin-Theme-Park-Playset/dp/B000E40RKA/sr=1-1/qid=1165332325/ref=sr_1_1/002-7628900-1292059?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games

Based on Pollyworld DVD.

Playset includes performance stage, theme park rides, diner, beauty salon, and music shop.

Special "quik-clik" magnetic parts allow Polly and her friends to change outfits and hairsyles behind the doors of a moving elevator.

Music, flashing lights, and tons of tiny accessories.

Thanks! I thought I got this for a good price of $23.99 at Target...that one is going back and I'm getting this one!

LOL thats what I am doing, just picked it up at $23.99 of course, I actually got it at $34.99 before, returned it for the $23.99 one and now going to return the $23.99 one. LOL

BEWARE!!!!

There was a recall on Polly Pockets with the magnets in them(quik-clik) they can fall out and can be swallowed or put in ears or nose. with one it should be fine but when 2 or more are ingested they pull together and can cause serious injury or death (does something to the stomach lining)

I guess its fine for older kids but 3-4 year olds might put it in there mouths still!!

Kathy

just read a document about 7 and 8 year olds being hospitalized because of these so I guess not good for older kids also!!!

BEWARE!!!!

There was a recall on Polly Pockets with the magnets in them(quik-clik) they can fall out and can be swallowed or put in ears or nose. with one it should be fine but when 2 or more are ingested they pull together and can cause serious injury or death (does something to the stomach lining)

I guess its fine for older kids but 3-4 year olds might put it in there mouths still!!

Kathy

just read a document about 7 and 8 year olds being hospitalized because of these so I guess not good for older kids also!!!

Yikes!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!

Kathy

That's probably why the price came down so much. I will warn my 7-year-old not to put anything in her mouth (though I've never had a problem with her doing it before, anyhow.)