Scooba/Roomba deals?

pryan67

I saw some special online (maybe someone knows what i'm talking about) about if you buy a scooba somewhere you get a roomba for free. I'll try to retrace my steps real quick! lol

That was direct from irobot IIRC...but that was a 401 Roomba (bottom of the line)

and the scooba was (IIRC) 399

Can someone who has a Scooba tell me if it really works well? Does it get in the corners? When it runs out of solution, does it stop to let me know? I never knew this existed until I saw it on woot yesterday.

I don't need a Roomba...but the Scooba looks awesome if it works. I am so tired of scrubbing our kitchen floor; it takes forever to do the whole room. The tile is white, and it just doesn't stay clean. I am pretty sure dh would go for this since he is always complaining about the floors.

Can someone who has a Scooba tell me if it really works well? Does it get in the corners? When it runs out of solution, does it stop to let me know? I never knew this existed until I saw it on woot yesterday.

I don't need a Roomba...but the Scooba looks awesome if it works. I am so tired of scrubbing our kitchen floor; it takes forever to do the whole room. The tile is white, and it just doesn't stay clean. I am pretty sure dh would go for this since he is always complaining about the floors.

http://www.epinions.com/iRobot_5900_Scooba_Vacuum/display_~reviews

There's an idea of what others think anyway. I know some stores, like Sears, will let you try vacuums out in the store. I'd think (hope) this were true for even Roomba type vac's.