Receive up to a $100.00 giftcard from Circuitcity starting Dec.11th

sagesage

I stopped by my local CircuitCity today and noticed at the checkout some

giftcard promotion flyers. Starting Dec.11th through Dec.23rd if you make a purchase at CircuitCity you will receive a giftcard instantly in store or by mail in if ordering by phone or internet. Here are the offers and the online promotional codes:

Receive a $10.00 giftcard with purchase of $100-$249 70Y41M110211891677

Receive a $25.00 giftcard with purchase of $250-$499 70Y41M210211891699

Receive a $50.00 giftcard with purchase of $500-$999 70Y41M310211891713

Receive a $100.00 giftcard with purchases over $1000 70Y41M410211891735

These are not one time use codes I picked up several coupon pages and they all use the same codes.

If you order by phone or internet you have to go to: www.CircuitCity.com/giftcardevent to redeem the code. Since this promotion is dated for Dec11th-Dec23rd the address in not yet active.

Here is the fine print and exclusions: *Gift card good for future purchases.Offer applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt. Valid one time. Instant gift card available in-store only. Orders placed online or by phone will not receive an instant gift card but will instead receive a gift card by mail. Not valid on previous purchases. Qualifying purchases exclude Verizon, Polk, Bose, Velodyne, Disney and Kef products, firedog services, gift card purchases, delivery fees, shipping, sales tax and payment to your Circuit City credit card. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted. Offer effective 12/11/06-12/23/06

If you notice in the exclusions it does not mention video games, game systems movies, outlet or any t.v.'s. Nice way to get an additional $100.00 if you are going to buy a plasma anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
I called Circuit City regarding this promotion. They told me that it is in effect, but you need a coupon. I looked on the website for the promotion from the link above and it said it is not valid for in-store purchases. Anyone know if there is a coupon available to take into the store? Has anyone seen them or should I just print out the online coupon and see if they'll honor it?