Dsiney/Pixar CARS dicast toys

I have seen seveal new ones appear on Ebay over the last few days... Buzz & Woody, Hamm, Blue Mater, Fabulous Hudson Hornet, Dirt track McQueen.... Has anyone seen these anywhere in stores??? All 4 of my little boys are HUGE CARS fans. I really don't want to buy them from Ebay if I don't have to.

Yes, I found them here in Louisiana. I picked up all of the new ones for my son for Christmas. The only one I didn't see was Buzz and Woody. My son won't care about those anyway. He only cares about the cars in the movie.

There were only one or two of the rarer ones in the store, and I found them early in the morning. If I were you I would check early, because I bet there are only one or two in a case.:)

Yes, I found them here in Louisiana. I picked up all of the new ones for my son for Christmas. The only one I didn't see was Buzz and Woody. My son won't care about those anyway. He only cares about the cars in the movie.

There were only one or two of the rarer ones in the store, and I found them early in the morning. If I were you I would check early, because I bet there are only one or two in a case.:)

Which store did you find them at???

I was in a kbtoys yesterday and they lots of Cars movie moments things. Lightning and Sally, Flo and Ramone, Snodrot an &&, Guido and Luigi. I came really close to getting some but didn't cause my sales aren't do so well. I'll be kicking myself soon. Can't get back there until Monday and I'm sure they'll be gone by then.

Which store did you find them at???

Wal-Mart. I went to Wal-Mart again tonight, and looked to see if they had any more, I didn't see any of the newest ones, except yellow Ramone & Cruisin McQueen. They had a lot of the other car characters though.

Wal-Mart. I went to Wal-Mart again tonight, and looked to see if they had any more, I didn't see any of the newest ones, except yellow Ramone & Cruisin McQueen. They had a lot of the other car characters though.

K thanks.. Hubby is at Walmart right now.... :D

hrmm.. I haven't been in a couple of weeks, but the Buffalo WM always has everything. I got TMX's there a week after they came out. They had close to 100 of them. I have bought many of the cars there, but haven't looked lately. I would check the small ones, maybe Osage Beach, Cuba, I'm not sure how far those are from you.

I have only seen the blue mater once, and it was a big talking one.

I found several at a KB (Tri-County Mall) this past Saturday. I felt like I had hit the mother load: Cruisin McQueen, Dirt McQueen, Blue Mater, Yellow Ramone, Nitrade, Leak Less and Hudson Hornet.

I'm still looking for Chick, Dinico McQueen and King. Anyone seen these besides Amazon or e-Bay?

I found this site if you are interested. Many of the diecast cars are out of stock but the ones that are in (at least the last I checked) are Doc, Boost, Dirt Track McQueen, Mater, Radiator Springs McQueen, Nitroade, Sheriff, Wingo, Purple Ramone for $9.97. There are 2 guys that says coming in Dec 2006 nothing posted yet when they go on sale is Fabulous Hudson Hornet and Leakless and they are going to be priced at $12. My son is also into the Cars movies and there are many other things to purchase like the bedding which I thought was absolutely adorable. :fluffy:

I have several doubles of these, To name a few Buzz and Woody, Stanley and Red and a bunch more, I am looking to TRADE for the ones my son still needs, not looking to make a profit just looking to make sure he has a full set. Let me know what you have trade and we'll see what we can work out, after all its Christmastime which is about the kids, not making $60 on a $4 die cast car

peace

I have several doubles of these, To name a few Buzz and Woody, Stanley and Red and a bunch more, I am looking to TRADE for the ones my son still needs, not looking to make a profit just looking to make sure he has a full set. Let me know what you have trade and we'll see what we can work out, after all its Christmastime which is about the kids, not making $60 on a $4 die cast car

peace

My local walmart has o few of them, which ones are you looking for?

You might try looking on here. There are alot of people trading them and picking them up for people. I helped out several people on there because I was at Target and Walmart one day when they were putting them out. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1283051

You really need to get there when they open because there are dealers that go at opening and buy them up. If you are at Target and the shelf is empty ask if they have any more in the back because they are only stocking them once per night because they said if they kept stocking all day the dealers would get them all. Good luck.