I need coupons for BBB or LNT

okay i just went to bed bath and beyond and that the bottom there was an option for mailings. I'm not sure if you'll get coupons or not that way (i signed up, I might of signed up before) but i've been getting about 2 coupons a month from them and 1 from the other place (going to see if i can sign up for something there in a second)

Then I just thought we just moved here not too long ago and I remember something on the change of address forms, something like if we wanted ads, (junk mail) and I said yes. We did get a coupon specifically from bed bath and beyond and linens and things for just moving

Anyways if all else fails there might be ebay lol!

Then I just thought we just moved here not too long ago and I remember something on the change of address forms, something like if we wanted ads, (junk mail) and I said yes. We did get a coupon specifically from bed bath and beyond and linens and things for just moving

I just moved a couple of months ago and I think that is where they got mine from as well. I take all the "junk mail" I can get as long as there are coupons or sales involved! :) lol

the great thing abot the coupons is that they never expire!!!!

even thouhg they have a date

and you can use as many as you want

so if you have 5 items you can use 5 coupons

the more you use them--the more you get

when my hubby and i got married we used 45 at one time

and now we get them sooooo often

the great thing abot the coupons is that they never expire!!!!

even thouhg they have a date

and you can use as many as you want

so if you have 5 items you can use 5 coupons

the more you use them--the more you get

when my hubby and i got married we used 45 at one time

and now we get them sooooo often

Oh thanks !! That is great to know!! I have the ones I have gotten (most of them anyway). I will have to make them pay off! My hubby wanted me to wait and decorate the new place until he gets back from overseas (HE GETS HOME TUESDAY!!!!) WE like doing that kind of thing together so it will be fun -- and saving money is always great! :D