King Size Headboard/Bed

Anyone in the Atlanta/North GA area know of a place to purchase a cheap headboard for a king size bed ?

I wasn't sure if I would have luck at a mom & pop furniture store, something like Rooms to Go, or where. All my furniture was my mother's and grandmother's, so I have never really shopped for furniture.

Online suggestions are welcomed as well, but I think shipping would be outrageous.

I believe you have a JC Penny Outlet in your area - I would look into that. We have one in Central Ohio and I always have great luck finding furniture along with other things. I have gotten a sofa, coffee table, wine stand thing, and so much more there. They usually have headboards & mattresses too.

Try Discount Furniture stores in your area.

There's a discount store in our area that runs tent sales 2-3x a year. You wouldn't believe the great deals that we've gotten on furniture.

We bought a queen sized pine bed with headboard and footboard for $55 for my daughter.

We don't jump on the 1st deal we see when shopping for furniture. It may take us awhile but we'll find what we want for a reasonable price. :)

How fancy do you want? You could make one rather easy and cheap!

I wish I was mechanically inclined .... :rolleyes:

I can't make ANYTHING.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will check them out.

I guess I was thinking I had to purchase an entire bed.

And, by the way, I am not THAT far from Birmingham.

But, I doubt I could buy yours as cheap as I could find one.