Timberland is alright by me. 40% off

kalle1212

Last Thursday, you and other customers enjoyed not just turkey, but also timberland.com. You used a promotion code that was mistakenly posted in public forums. We want you to know that even though these discount levels are unprecedented on timberland.com, we intend to honor every order for every item, subject to inventory availability. At Timberland, we believe integrity matters. It's our mistake that this code was posted, not yours, and we will stand behind our commitment to fulfill your order provided we have the inventory.

We apologize if your order or part of it was cancelled. If it was cancelled, it was only because that particular item was out of stock due to heavy demand.

If this affected you, we'd like to invite you back to timberland.com to Bring Home the Tree with rugged, outdoor-inspired gear this holiday at 40% off* through December 10, 2006.

Use code: TURKEY40 at online checkout.

Search our Holiday Gift Guide by color, price or collection or browse our e-catalog for great gift ideas.

And do us a favor, please tell as many of your Friends and Family about this special code as you did that "other one" ;).

* Offer is valid through December 10, 2006 online at timberland.com (for website, until midnight EST only) in the U.S. only. Valid on in-stock merchandise only; not valid on prior purchases. Excludes custom boots, boot style #10061, gift cards, gift certificates, group sales, charitable items and non-Timberland branded items. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Void where prohibited. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

They just cancelled my order today "claiming" that the item was unavailable:

We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we won't be able to complete

your order 8631416032. The following item(s) is unavailable right

now and has been cancelled from your order

I think Timberland.com is scamming buyers w/ bogus "supply" issues. I think they are cancelling orders b/c too many people are redeeming the coupons.

I got my $10 (originally $40) boys size 4T tan hoodie today! Just wanted to let you know because maybe they really did sell out fast. Hope some of you get your deals also! I've learned on this board you can't win them all but if you're quick enough, you get ALOT of great deals!

Jen