I Dog

mf47960

My 7 year old daugther wants one for her birthday coming up in December, but when I went looking at them today they are awfully small especially for $29.99 :eyepoppin at TRU. Are there any cheaper or anyone have them on sale? I just cant bring myself to pay that much for one of these things!

Thanks!

my dd is 7 and wanted one also. my walmart sold out on bf and i missed them,we went to another walmart later that day and was looking to see if they had any left over and they did not but ds found one that he thought was a $10 so I gave him the money and he went to pay and it came up at $29 and he told the cashier it was only supposed to be $10 and she price adjusted and sold it to him for $10 so dd is getting one. It is white w flowers on it she will be so excited! Our Aldi has them for $19 right now you might check yours.

• 2 weeks later...
Have an extra blue (pup) if you can't find one pm me. I only paid $13 and some change for it. I somehow ordered 2 blue ones and no pink one so I had to buy a pink one at Walmart since Amazon was out of stock. Also check Amazon!! never thought duh that is where I bought the blue and silver ones!! But just incase they dont have them in stock let me know!!

My 7 year old daugther wants one for her birthday coming up in December, but when I went looking at them today they are awfully small especially for $29.99 :eyepoppin at TRU. Are there any cheaper or anyone have them on sale? I just cant bring myself to pay that much for one of these things!

Thanks!

TRU also sells the I-Flower. I bought one for my daughter and it was $9.99. It was about 3 days after BF. They were on a shelf right by the Idogs. The come in Pink, Pearl and Blue. They are not made my Tiger, but they light up just like them.

I found this in one of the posts for Sams Club--

i-Dog - available in pink or white

$19.24 - Free shipping today only 12/11

Moves and grooves along to the rhythm of the song playing on your music system

Comes complete with a dual jack

Its face will light up, and its ears and head will wiggle and sway in sync with the tune

Displays 4 distinct personalities that are dependent on the type of music it hears

Can also be moody and will express its moods independently of the music that it hears

Requires 2 AA batteries

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...11-06_cybermon

otherwise give her an IOU and when they go onsale after xmas, take her and let her pick out the one she wants.