Bath and Body Works

vinnyandnicky

There are 2 coupons in the NOv. Better Homes and Gardens magazine. My daughter used 1 last night and bought a $2.00 lipgloss and got a free signature collection item for $10.00 $12.50 on line with $6 shipping is not a deal.

Go into the Bath and Body Works hot on-line deal forum. I can't post links yet, but there is a link to this promo on this forum. You can print it out. It prints out strange, but I have used themin the store.

I gave my sister and my 17 year old niece one of the buy any item, get an item up to $12.50 for free coupons. I had already used 2 of them and had no problem. My sister used hers, and had no problem. When my niece checked out, the manager came out and was very ugly to her and told her that she would take it this one time, but then no more of these would be taken in HER store because they didn't have a code on them.

My sister got ticked and called the customer service number on the coupon, and asked them if the coupon was legitimate and told them what happened. They told her that the coupon was legit and that they would be calling that manager on Monday to tell her that she would be taking those coupons! So, if anyone has any trouble using them, call the 1-800 number on the coupon.

I gave my sister and my 17 year old niece one of the buy any item, get an item up to $12.50 for free coupons. I had already used 2 of them and had no problem. My sister used hers, and had no problem. When my niece checked out, the manager came out and was very ugly to her and told her that she would take it this one time, but then no more of these would be taken in HER store because they didn't have a code on them.

My sister got ticked and called the customer service number on the coupon, and asked them if the coupon was legitimate and told them what happened. They told her that the coupon was legit and that they would be calling that manager on Monday to tell her that she would be taking those coupons! So, if anyone has any trouble using them, call the 1-800 number on the coupon.

Good to know, thanks. What a butthead that manager was!

These coupons were also in the November Cosmopolitan Issue. They expire today. I used them on friday and was able to also use two coupons for myself and 2 for my mom who was not with me. I had went shopping an hour + away in very snowy conditions to take advantage of some Koh's specials and BBW. I just had to do each of the 4 transactions separately.

I placed my order with BBW on 11/25 and still havent received it! I did get an email 2 days ago saying it had been shipped, still waiting. I was a little annoyed that I got an email saying they had cancelled some items per my request. I called customer service and they apologized, said they were out of stock and that it just automatically says per your request!

I called today about the fact I hadn't recieved my orders yet and the lady on the phone was quite short with me. They are going to refund my shippping charges which I felt were quite high to begin with but they couldn't give me any info on my order except UPS has scanned them.

• 2 weeks later...
Went to BBW today and used the online coupon for free $12.50 item with $1.00 gift bag. Also used the save $10 off $30 purchase. I am HAPPY!!!!!!!

Isn't it ODD how how of the managers at different stores treat their customers? My store at the Towson mall is great. They know me when I come in!