Need gift ideas for a couple in their mid 20's

Ok, DH just informed me that we need to buy something for his best friend and his girlfriend and the boys. I know what to get the boys, but I have no clue what to get his best friend and his girlfriend. I need something around the $25 range. DH said what about a nice gift set and I asked him what kind and he told me he didn't know :( so does anyone have any ideas? I am a little crafty so I could make something if it would work. I was thinking about putting together some type of gift basket, but I can't even think of what to put in it. He is into computers and that kind of thing, and I have no clue what she is into.

How about a gift certificate stating that you will pay for a babysitter, so the 4 of you can go out.

That would be a great gift (coming for a 26 year old w/ one kid).

You could also put together a basket with a couple of movies, popcorn, cocoa (or wine if they drink). Something simple that allows them to enjoy some time together.

I've made up movie themed baskets which have been hits -- included either a Blockbuster card, video rental booklet from grocery store or Netflix gift subscription with some microwave popcorn and some boxes of candy (like at the theatre) from the $ store.

If you are crafty, you could alter a new gallon size paint can to use as the "basket". Do an online search for directions, or PM me for more info on how to do this...it's pretty simple once you have measurements/template, and it's a great way to use up scrapbooking/crafting odds and ends. You can decorate the paint cans to use for so many different things (wine, snacks, pasta, sports, school, etc). Have fun!