Konami Arcade Game with 14" Monitor & 12 Classic Games - $419.98 Shipped @ Amazon.com

Brad

anyone have any feedback on this? i want very much to get something like this for my son, but...the price still is out of my league. i recently lost my daughter to brain cancer and am trying to get back on my feet and want to do something nice for him. any suggestions on alternative games, pinball or arcade....or, better yet....anyone think the price on this may be discounted any more anywhere in the next couple weeks?

I know that Linens N Things carries this exact arcade game. It is priced at $449 but they have fliers coming out every week with the 20% off any single item coupon. That would lower the price by about $90 (if my math is right!). But you'd have to have a truck or large vehicle to bring it home in as the box is pretty big. Good luck and I hope you find something special for your son.

B.J.'s has something similar (if not the exact same one). Additionally, they have one that is only the top half of the case (i.e. can set on a table). I've forgotten the prices, but I recall staring and pondering for a few moments before I regained my sanity; thus the price must have been pretty good. (I'm thinking $399, but don't quote me!)

Does anyone know how authentic these look?

I would also be interested in how easy it would be to replace the guts with a pc that could run your own games. Any personal experiences are very welcome. Thanks!

oliviasgrace - I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you can find something to help lift your family's spirits.