Gift ideas for child care directors

Rebirth

We always did something special that the kids made and incorperated that into a basket, I know my daycare provider wondered once if we kept the things they made and was shocked that I use and put out lots of things my children made in their care,

Example you could do is get a picture of your child and the providers or all the children and either put it a frame or decopach (sp) it, I go that one year of all the children that were in the day care at the time mine were. and then put something personal in there, GC. both stuff, coffee and cup

HTH

We always did something special that the kids made and incorperated that into a basket, I know my daycare provider wondered once if we kept the things they made and was shocked that I use and put out lots of things my children made in their care,

Example you could do is get a picture of your child and the providers or all the children and either put it a frame or decopach (sp) it, I go that one year of all the children that were in the day care at the time mine were. and then put something personal in there, GC. both stuff, coffee and cup

HTH

I don't have any kids in child care. I'm an actual child care provider. lol. I just wanna show them my apperication.

Last year my husband and I did breakfast for staff. We told the director that on our son's last day before christmas vacation we would bring in a box of joe, a dozen bagels, and a dozen donuts from dunken donuts. They all loved it. Our son also made a card for them all.

Quick easy and not to expensive.