Yes!!! Ye ha!!! Wisconsin gets $4 generic drugs

mcmc

Ye Ha!!!!! We do get the $4 generic drugs!!!!! What they have done is the ones that would be below cost well those are priced higher but the ones that we can get without it being below cost we still get them for $4.!!!! Yes!!!!!

They still need to change the laws about selling below cost so that we can do that though.

Guest JustMeInID
How do you find out which ones would be included? On Wal Mart's pharmacy page, Wisconsin is still blanked out as far as the $4 generics.

I work for a free Clinic for patients who have no health insurance and are low income. I order all medications for our patients through patient assistance programs, which allows them to get medication for free. You have to qualify usually 200% of poverty level and you cannot have prescription coverage (including medicare and medicaid). These are all brand name medications and for the most part all the popular new drugs are available. If approved you usually get a 90 day supply. Sometimes getting hundreds to a thousand dollars of medications for free. There is a website called www.needymeds.com that has all the information on it. It is an EXCELLENT WEBSITE.

Also you can get prescriptions at Sams Club and Costco, WITHOUT having a membership card. They are usually 30-80% lower than Walgreens, depending on what the medication is.

Not sure if this is a good place to post this, but I just thought I'd share this info. I would be happy to answer any questions, if I can. There are lots of programs out there and people don't know about it. I am a Pharmacy Tech and my job is finding out ways for our patients to get their meds the cheapest they can if there is no program available to get them for free.