Westinghouse 42" Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor $899.99 - BestBuy.com

Guest StockGangsta

Guest StockGangsta

Don't know if anyone has noticed this yet, but Best Buy is offering the same "Black Friday" Westinghouse 42" Flat-Panel LCD Monitor (was $999.99 for Black Friday) for $899.99.

Please feel free to comment if this is not the same monitor as on BF.

CLICK HERE FOLKZ

I just ordered one for my dad and one for me. I hope they look great! A co-worker was telling me today that he got one on Friday and that it looks great, I hope so!

So that I don't look like an idiot, I called Best Buy and confirmed that if I get there and don't like the looks of it, I can get a full refund. I hope I don't have that problem though. I also used my whole Best Buy bucks on my t.v. All $10.00 of it!!!

I just picked this up on Monday I was looking at it online at my office and it said $999.00 when i got home (about 6pm) I was going to buy it online and go pick it up at the store. when i went to view the price online it said $899.00 SO I GRABBED IT!!!! I also got a 4 yr service plan for $129.00 I got the Dish Network HD set-up coming on Friday, but for now I have it hooked to my regular Dish Network satelitte.

WOW this is a GREAT picture I WAS VERY suprised at the quality I saw another thread where someone said that they too got one..and someone responded with

" I know for a "fact" you did not get a model 42 inch westinghouse for $899.00 on monday that tv was black friday posted for $999.00 and i even checked with Best Buy so no such offer was at that price nice try though"

Well, I would be happy to show you a screen shot of my invoice for the $899 so I guess the person at Best Buy that told you that there was NO SUCH PRICE was obviously wrong.

I am plesently suprised with the quality of the picture and the sound..I cant wait to get my HD set up THANKS FOR READING

I just picked this up on Monday I was looking at it online at my office and it said $999.00 when i got home (about 6pm) I was going to buy it online and go pick it up at the store. when i went to view the price online it said $899.00 SO I GRABBED IT!!!! I also got a 4 yr service plan for $129.00 I got the Dish Network HD set-up coming on Friday, but for now I have it hooked to my regular Dish Network satelitte.

WOW this is a GREAT picture I WAS VERY suprised at the quality I saw another thread where someone said that they too got one..and someone responded with

" I know for a "fact" you did not get a model 42 inch westinghouse for $899.00 on monday that tv was black friday posted for $999.00 and i even checked with Best Buy so no such offer was at that price nice try though"

Well, I would be happy to show you a screen shot of my invoice for the $899 so I guess the person at Best Buy that told you that there was NO SUCH PRICE was obviously wrong.

I am plesently suprised with the quality of the picture and the sound..I cant wait to get my HD set up THANKS FOR READING

Mine shows $999.99. I wonder why the difference??? What's your product number?