Lowe's got in a truckload of BF stuff TODAY!!

amyers12345

I'm sorry, I couldn't find a Lowe's thread. I went in to Lowes today to see if they happened to have the grill DH wanted. They had one left Friday and I didn't get it. They had 2 on the shelf, with price unmarked. I asked a girl how much it was, and she laughed. She said they had gotten a bunch of BF stuff on a truck this morning, and had put them out 10 minutes ago! Talk about luck.

If you missed something, you might call your store.

OK, here's the funny thing. When I went tonight, I was told that the truck arrived Wednesday, but nobody bothered to UNLOAD it!

My good and bad news:

bad- they sold the grill they had marked with a HOLD-my name on it.

They hadn't let me pay for it, so it was just stuck behind a counter.

Good- they offered to give me the next best grill they had in stock for the same price.

It was a $299.00 Char-King!!! Stainless, all accessories, the box weighed 163 lbs. WAHOO!!

I didn't ask for a comp or anything. The cashier was kinda hateful about it, but she was just a cashier, and when her manager told her to do it, she stepped back and said "no, I won't comp a $300 grill for $88 when it was to be bought on Friday" Needless to say, I figure she walked out right behind me. I didn't think it was a good time to bring up my 20% off coupon, so I let it slide.

OK, here's the funny thing. When I went tonight, I was told that the truck arrived Wednesday, but nobody bothered to UNLOAD it!

My good and bad news:

bad- they sold the grill they had marked with a HOLD-my name on it.

They hadn't let me pay for it, so it was just stuck behind a counter.

Good- they offered to give me the next best grill they had in stock for the same price.

It was a $299.00 Char-King!!! Stainless, all accessories, the box weighed 163 lbs. WAHOO!!

I didn't ask for a comp or anything. The cashier was kinda hateful about it, but she was just a cashier, and when her manager told her to do it, she stepped back and said "no, I won't comp a $300 grill for $88 when it was to be bought on Friday" Needless to say, I figure she walked out right behind me. I didn't think it was a good time to bring up my 20% off coupon, so I let it slide.

Wow, you would think it was coming out of her pocket personally. Funny what people do.....mad I guess she didn't get the deal.

it cracked me up.. I took a friend with me and kinda looked at her for advice on whether using the coupon was a death wish, and she piped up and said "umm.. we have a coupon we would like to use.." I though the cashier was gonna flip! I think it probably came out of her pocket when she got wrote up tonight. One manager was pushing our cart, the other was standing beside her.