Special Deals currently available at OmahaSteaks.com

ccarson1972

Here's my 2 cents worth. First, I live in IOWA (best beef in the world) and second, I am a MEATCUTTER by profession. Yeah, I know, A "girl" meatcutter, call me weird. Anyway, I had Omaha Steaks (Porterhouse) sent to me as a gift once and I found them to be FATTY and maybe Select grade by USDA standards. Most supermarkets offer at least Choice grade and any with a "Specialty Meats" counter will have Choice to Prime grade. Go to your local store and look for the cuts offered in this "deal" I think you would find a very competitive price by putting the package together yourself. Make sure to add in the 15 bucks shipping to the "deal" price. Just my opinion....:g_shrug:

Tried the link 3 times and it always says $222.00 - even if I add to the cart it doesn't change.

Wonder why that is???????

I ordred a special similar to this a few weeks ago. I found the great special, but didn't order it right away. When I went back, it seemed to be gone. Before, there had been a link at the bottom of the page that said "special deals" or something like that. Anyway, I called Omaha Steaks to find out what happened to the deal. The customer service person said the deal was not through them, I must have gone through a link from somewhere else. Then I remembered that I had done a Google search and linked to them that way. I went through Google again, and there was the special. So maybe it depends on where you link from. Maybe try it through Google. Hope you find it!

I got a notice for "The Grand Gift Pack" $59.99 Plus 3 FREE gifts.

2 - 5oz. Filet Mignons

4 - 4oz. Chicken Breasts

4 - 4oz. Omaha Steak Burgers

5 - 5 3/4oz. Stuffed Baked Potatoes

2 - 6oz. Top Sirloins

4 - 4oz. Boneless Pork Chops

8 - 3oz. Gourmet Franks

Free Gifts

6 - 4oz. Burgers

6-piece cutlery set

gutting board

www.omahasteak.com/az or call 1-800-960-8400 ask for 45010WKT - limit of two per person, expires 2/28/07