DEAD Panasonic TH-42PX60U 42" Plasma HDTV w/ Wall Mount - $1,279.99 Shipped @ Amazon

Brad

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000F6SR0O.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg

Amazon.com has the Panasonic TH-42PX60U 42" Plasma HDTV for $1,279.99. Free shipping is also included. Add the Mustang Wall Mount to your order (click the "Buy both now!" button) and get the wall mount free after rebate.

Panasonic TH-42PX60U 42" Plasma HDTV w/ Wall Mount - $1,279.99 Shipped @ Amazon.com

The rebate is linked on the page of the wall mount. Click this link: http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/00/46/47/79/46477941._V36602251_.pdf

You have to buy the TV in order to get the rebate to make the wall mount free (you can't just buy the wall mount and send in the rebate, you won't get your money back).

Even still the price of the TV shows up as more that the "final" listed on here

I ordered one of these from Amazon last Saturday (11/25) for $1,279 (no free wall mount, though) and the original delivery estimate was 11/30 to 12/4. They didn't ship it on Monday as estimated, so I called them on Tuesday and they said that they wouldn't be receiving more until this Friday.

Then later on Friday, I got an e-mail with this as the first paragraph:

Unfortunately, an unexpected delay from our supplier may prevent

us from delivering some items in your order placed on November 25 2006 14:02 PST

(Order# 103-1998460-9545457) by December 24. Other items that may be in

stock will still ship separately, with no increase in your total shipping

charges.

D'oh! They've now changed the shipping estimate to 12/4 and the delivery estimate to between 12/15 and 12/26. :mad: I can't wait to get this thing.

Oh, and I also see the $1,349 price there. At least they didn't jack up the price as much as Circuit City did since the weekend - from $1,199 to $1,439.

Don't know where you live, but if you have a Boscov's nearby they are selling this TV for $1299.00 through this Saturday, 12/2/06

OOooooh, thanks for the tip! There's a Boscov's 15 minutes from where I live, and handily, my parents will be in town for a visit this weekend with a pickup truck.

Wow, just checked out the site, and it's actually $1,199!

Panasonic 42 Inch HD Plasma TV #TH42PX60U

42" Diagonal Plasma HDTV with Built-In ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners and SD Memory Card Slot.

This item requires Boscov's Home Delivery Service (within a 40-mile radius of any Boscov's store). For further information, click below on Alternate View.

The total cost of the purchase you are considering is: $1,324.96

Subtotal: $1,199.97

Shipping: $49.99

Shipping Tax: $3.00

Item Tax: $72.00

TOTAL: $1,324.96

Amazon.com has the Panasonic TH-42PX60U 42" Plasma HDTV for $1,279.99. Free shipping is also included. Add the Mustang Wall Mount to your order (click the "Buy both now!" button) and get the wall mount free after rebate>>

I'm trying to order this deal but get $1,418.99 price at check out, after the $30.00 rebate??

The price on this changes by the hour. I got it on 11/30 at around 6pm for $1279.99. The price goes up and down. For what reason, I don't know. It then went back up to $1349.99. Now it's back down to $1299.99.

So, if you watch it frequently, it might drop back again. You just gotta order immediately.

Still, i'm excited to get mine. It will take a couple weeks, since they aren't in stock right now. But Amazon has always been pretty good on getting things to me in a timely fashion and I am patient.

Now i've been pondering whether I should pull the trigger and get that Archos AV700 at buy.com too. :D