Roomba Scheduler $149 shipped at buy.com

fiestafigaro

I found a pretty good deal on the Roomba Scheduler robotic vacuum cleaner at buy.com: $149 with free shipping (reg. $249)

If you're a first-time buyer at buy.com, use the first-time customer coupon on the coupons page of this site for an extra $5 off. I believe the only one you can use is the $5 off $50 tech stores coupon.

I bought one for my mother...ended up costing me $145 shipped

The reviews of this model on buy.com were very good, not one bad complaint really. As for the google checkout, you can't use it on this item for some reason. I tried it myself and it didn't work, don't know why. I'm guessing it's because the vacuum is so cheap already...

Can anyone tell me what model #4130 is? I can't find it anywhere else, even at Roomba's home page. Is this a reconditioned model? The picture at buy.com looks like model #4230 (schedular) but I really would like to know if it is or not... If anyone has any information on this, could you please post it here? Thanks. By the way, is it just me, or is it kind of strange to have all 4 reviews written on the exact same day?