PC Gamers...Looking for a good WWII game....

rabx5

Do you have any suggestions?

We are getting a laptop this week with a kick butt graphics card and hubby said he would really like to play games on this computer. He is a WWII buff and I thought there may be a good WWII game out there. I don't even know where to look for something like that. I would prefer it be online so I can just order it.

Thank you :)

Company of Heroes (Strategy) (New) ~$40

Call of Duty 2 (Shooter) ~$20

Brothers in Arms (Shooter) ~$20

Three great games based on any time period.

Reviewed very well from virtually every publication.

Check PriceGrabber/ Yahoo Shopping, Amazon, etc.

Hey. I'm a competitive gamer and the best WWII game (in term of graphics) as of now, is Call of Duty 2. Call of duty 1 is also very good but slightly harder and the CoD2 community is much larger. Feel free to PM me about the game if you have any questions!

May I also make a suggestion of items to go with the laptop and games. As most of these games are FPS ("first person shooter", basicly the game is from the point of view from the acting player on screen) a laptop can handle new games great, but using the touch pad can be a bit rough.

May I suggest getting a decent mouse, and head phones (so you don't have to listen and he gets better sound.)

Just a thought :)

May I also make a suggestion of items to go with the laptop and games. As most of these games are FPS ("first person shooter", basicly the game is from the point of view from the acting player on screen) a laptop can handle new games great, but using the touch pad can be a bit rough.

May I suggest getting a decent mouse, and head phones (so you don't have to listen and he gets better sound.)

Just a thought :)

good idea. new people might not realize that.

Adding on what dblg said, a mouse and nice headset is very important. If he wants a nice, relatively cheap, mouse then spring for the Logitech mx518 or the step up (Logitech G5). I have both and they are both really good.

He also might want a headset rather than headphones because call of duty 2 has built in Voice chat and many people use third party voice chat programs. Such as Ventrilo or Teamspeak. A good headset is the Steelsound 5h (http://tinyurl.com/yl2qmx) or the Sennheiser PC150's (http://tinyurl.com/yybwr8)

my boyfreind loves wwII games and he has call of duty 2 and loves it also they have the new call of duty III..not sure tho what systems its for

Call of Duty 3 is not for the PC. It's out for Wii and 360. I'm not sure about the PS3. Probably though.