Beware! CompUSA Are Crooks!

kat58

They had the HP Pavilion dv6113us Notebook advertised for $549.99 after $280 rebate. I was going to buy this today but decided to do some research on it first. I got busy and forgot all about it until I received a reply right now on a question I had asked about it. So I went back and checked to see if the laptop was still in stock so I could buy it.....it still was showing the price of $549.99. So I clicked on it to see if my store had anymore left and all of a sudden the price is now showing $949.99! I thought that can't be right so I clicked back to the first page and sure enough they raised the price.

The posted original price of this laptop per Compusa was $829.99. Compusa upped the price $120 ABOVE the original price! I wish I would have printed out the page before the price changed and took it to them! What a bunch of crooks they are!

Ok first of all....as of yesterday it was still on sale but was store purchase only.... I knew that.

Second...I'm not complaining that I missed out on it...because there will be other deals

....what I am trying to point out to people is what they did after the sale....they bumped the price up $120 above the original price..not the sale price. So when they turn around next week and offer this laptop for $799.99 you are going to think you got a deal when you didn't. And then the next week or so after watch it go back down to $549!