Overstock.com 10% off coupon

Brad

Brad, I am trying to use this 10% off in addition to one of the deals Chris gave and it will not take of the 10%. Any suggestions?

Usually it won't take both a coupon and the discount, so this may be one of those cases. Although I've seen it work if you clear your cookies, activate the coupon, and then go to the discounted item page that Chris posted and add the item to your cart. No guarantees but I've seen it work in the past.

This coupon is good for items that Chris can't offer discounts on or items that you need to order over the weekend and can't wait for Chris to respond to your offer on Monday.

Does anyone else have trouble with getting the 10% discount if they are a member of Big O? Now that I signed up for Club O I can only get 5% off of my purchases. No coupons, no discounts from Chris or anything. Help!!!

From the Club O terms:

"Club O Membership benefits do not apply in conjunction with any coupons, including affiliate offered coupons"

I've always said that the Club O membership only makes a lot of sense when you are going to buy something obscenely expensive where the 5% discount will make a difference. For most purchases under $400 or so, there are always plenty of Overstock coupons to save you between 7-10% off.

I know this says it's only good through the 6th but I just clicked the link ::as I was reading the post:: and the overstock page it took me to gave me 10% off on my order. :)

which pleased me.. I've been trying for a couple weeks to find a better than 50.00 price on gta san andreas and decided today that I wasn't going to, without increasing the stress the quest for the best deal on the must have stuff automatically piles on moms this time of year or risking having it by when I need it.. but, using this link, I got the game with the book (I couldn't find just the game today, and there were only 5 of the combo left so I didn't dilly dally!) delivered for a bit of change less than 50.. didn't really save any money but did get more for my money so I'm a happy gal. :)

one more thing marked off my list. on to the christmas cake and plum pudding.

anno