How Much Shrinkage?

snickstx

Well, I only spent about 3 minutes in the store before going the the temporary PSA/Install/TV Holding area so i don't know how LP was checking things out front. But, back in my area, we had our two PSA's in and out and two loaders for people buying LCD's. I took around 2 hours for my group to get checked out and gone. During that time, ther were many times the PSA's were out in the store and the loaders were distracted. The overhead doors were wide open the whole time and I was parked right next to it. It would have been too easy to just walk out with a few of the laptops that were sitting around. This is not my style (I was almost gone when I realized I didn't pay for my lappy and went back and paid for it) so I would never think of doing that. But, that leads me to my question....

How much stock fo you think made it out the door without getting paid for?

A lot. I stood by the door after getting the computer and such that I needed and watched people pickup lap tops.. go to their car.. come back, get another.. run out.. get more stuff... run out. You could tell they were stealing because they ran once they left the store and kept glancing behind them.