Xbox 360 Core - System Only, No Bundles Please

I'm looking for a deal on the Xbox 360 core system. I'm in NY, and would rather not pay sales tax (or even shipping) online, so right now I'm looking at Amazon.com's $299.99 - 2 $10 GC's for a total of $279.99 shipped. If anyone knows of anywhere that I can get it cheaper, please let me know. I'll probably be purchasing towards the end of the week. Thanks! :)

Micro Center has a $100 rebate on their console.

FYE has a $40 rebate on their console I believe, and it includes a "dual charging cradles" (I think they mean a Play & Charge Kit, but that doesn't really help with a Core unless you go wireless in the future)

Also I know Wal-Mart gives a free game (Burnout Revenge or MotoGP) with their premium console, might want to look if they do with their core's as well. I think this is a B & M deal only.

Good luck!

Dell has it for $270 with free shipping:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0561447

Customize it, remove all add-ons and add it to your cart to see the $30 discount

Thanks! I checked there earlier, and it came to around $286.xx after the tax. I'm not sure if you can stack coupons on the Dell site or not?