Finally got online, ordered, then Backordered email came!

sbsahm

Oh I am fuming, after not beingable to get on Walmart's website. I went to the store Friday which was pretty dead for being 5:30am. GOt all I wanted, then decided I wanted another one pof the protable dvd players. Finally got on walmart last night and it was out of stock, but then I went back and it was in stock, ordered everything went through. half hour later, I get an email they are backordered :mad: Says they will try to fulfill them within 10 but if not order will be cancelled.

Oh I am fuming, after not beingable to get on Walmart's website. I went to the store Friday which was pretty dead for being 5:30am. GOt all I wanted, then decided I wanted another one pof the protable dvd players. Finally got on walmart last night and it was out of stock, but then I went back and it was in stock, ordered everything went through. half hour later, I get an email they are backordered :mad: Says they will try to fulfill them within 10 but if not order will be cancelled.

They had 30 of them left this morning when I was in there. I should have grabbed a couple for people on here who didnt get any.