Did anyone buy the Sandisk 1GB CF Cards Online T-Day?

nbrendal

I stayed up late on T-day to order my CC items online instead of in store. When the new prices came up and the shopping carts online, I was able to add the Sandisk 1 GB Compact Flash Cards. The Sale Bill said that you paid $39.99 and got a $25 rebate which made them $14.99.

When I added them to my cart, it said they were $49.99, and had two rebates. the $25 one, and a $30 manufacturer rebate. Which made the item completely free. I didnt complain, and ordered the items.

In my confirmation email, it has the links to the two rebates, but now the only one available is the $25 one. Thus making my items $25 after rebates since i paid 49.99 originally instead of $39.99. If I go into a store will they refund me the $10 for this? It was not my fault the site showed this and in my opinion they should honor it in some way, at least give them to me at final price of $14.99, if not free like it said they would be.

Any suggestions?

Guest spectraflamed
Print out EVERYTHING bring it to your local CC and have your cel phone ready to call the 877 number in the email. When the manager starts giving excuses say something along the line of I guess I will have to call this 877 number to corporate and tell them what is going on. Of course ask for the manager's name and store # so when you call you can let the manager know corporate will be aware of exactly who you are having problems with. Trust me this will probably scare the manager enough to take care of the situation.