Any better system of waiting in Line @ BB?

tpv1237

They'll just kill you first.

Why such a dark attitude? :confused: I had a really good time camping out, but I do agree that something needs to be done. I think that it should be illegal to be able to line up before a certain set time. Like midnight or something. Or risk getting a pretty hefty trespassing ticket and ejected from the lot. Maybe if people knew that they could not be there until a certain time, it would cut down on people trying to get there earlier and earlier to beat other people. I also think that the lot and line should have a police presence. Our line, (not me) got shot up by water guns (keep in mind it was 30 degrees outside), called bi$%^es, called bas$%#ds, shot the bird, and dirty nasty looks all night long. So if the no trespass thing doesn't come about, the police lookout should.

It was still fun......:)

Well, at our Best buy we had a line cutter but we nipped in the butt as soon as we realized it. Anyone who tired to get in front we confronted them. A group of peoped called the cops twice and they enforced it.. There was no saving spots in line at least in front of our group. Not fair to do that. We said we had to wait 15hours so we should get it first.. The only time we as a group allowed line swapping was one for one but they could not come back later and say oh I was in line with them.. Everyone was pretty much on the same page at ours . Only a few line cutters :P But they didnt stay in that line forever :yup:

Our best buy made a list of the top 30 people in line, checked it every hour. Whoever wasn't there got cut from the list. Nobody tried cutting. We were very cooperative with eachother at the front. Were 800 people in line at time of opening. We parked our cars and trucks along the best buy building and were able to sit in them and watch movies or blare our music as long as it wasn't rap haha. Was fantastic!