*** WALMART EARLY BIRD BF ITEMS AVAILABLE NOW ON WALMART.com ***

Brad

Getting the following error at walmart:

Walmart.com Scheduled Maintenance

Walmart.com is temporarily unavailable while we make important upgrades to our site. We appreciate your patience and invite you to return soon.

If you need immediate assistance, please email us at [email protected] or call Customer Service between the hours of 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. CST at 1-800-966-6546.

WAl-Mart false advertising Titusvile

Went to this place this morning and found out the wal-mart associates lie they tonld us that there were plenty of 52 inch tvs only to find out at exactly at 5:00AM they were sold out thae only COULD sell 3 the rest would be regular price 894.00 the clerk was also rude

8 of the 52" tvs were available at my Walmart this morning. I was there at midnight and ALL tvs were spoken for. Everyone was touching one to let people know they were buying it. Apparently the last one went at 9pm last night. (they have been standing there since then-forget that)

many items are now back in stock including the plasma, desktop and portable dvd player

Too bad their login/payment section of the site is down. We tried calling in an order on the phone and they told us since walmart.com was down they couldn't take any orders. Crazy!! I just want a darn gift card. :cheesy:

I gave up on the website after two hours and decided to head to my little small town Super Center. I found everything I was looking for and I didn't even get there till 10!!!! Here's what I picked up and there was a ton still left.

2 VSMile's

Hot Wheels pack

Play Doh Table

Rocky Dvd set

Gameboy Micro

Easy Bake oven

Eagles DVD

The only thing I was dissapointed about was the Barbie Princess from the new movie was 16.88 not the 13.xx on the website. But I was out of the store within 30 minutes so I can't complain too much!

i went to walmart at 3am and had a dumb manager say i could pricematch b1g1 and % off so i went to town on legos and makeup and good stuff. Got done at 4:30 and there was still a big screen tv left. I also could have purchased 10 computers...just laying there. the 388.00 ones. I got home and hubby was kinda mad at me for not getting a few and putting them on ebay.

my walmart is in a small town outside of fort worth, its as if BF didnt even happen till right at 5am.

Oh and yep i've been trying to get on line since i got home at 7am to see if i ordered a ps2 game (i've forgotten if i just thought i did or not)..i got on at first but came back because i couldnt get into to track my orders. I figured it was just "site busy stuff"...

obviously they are having some difficulties, i've never heard of them doing routine maintenance at in the morning of a friday even not on bf!

:yup: Spent Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time fussing with the website earlier....system down and couldn't check out. Finally got ahold of cs person on phone and they told me not to worry.....my shopping cart would still be intact later today.

Just now finished the purchase...all said and done in under 90 seconds. Yay! Even got the early bird pricing!!:cheesy:

Obviously, my v-smile is sold out now. I called their 800 number-got a very nice gentlemen who tried to help me. I asked for a $30 gift card-the price diff of bf and reg price, since the item was in stock when I first tried this morning. He asked a supervisor-was told he could only apologize. I told him that amazon.com had same deal earlier, with FREE ship....and they raised their ship. He kept asking if I was serious...HELLO! Yes, I am! I told him that we will ALL remember the hassle we got from them come this time next year. Will do no good, but I feel better. ;)

~Kim~

Obviously, my v-smile is sold out now. I called their 800 number-got a very nice gentlemen who tried to help me. I asked for a $30 gift card-the price diff of bf and reg price, since the item was in stock when I first tried this morning. He asked a supervisor-was told he could only apologize. I told him that amazon.com had same deal earlier, with FREE ship....and they raised their ship. He kept asking if I was serious...HELLO! Yes, I am! I told him that we will ALL remember the hassle we got from them come this time next year. Will do no good, but I feel better. ;)

~Kim~

How frustrating! Check your local store if possible. I was suprised to find my store had at least 12 left after the two I purchased and that was at 10am.

i ran into walmart for diapers at 5pm and they had loads of the $30 vsmiles left. i was pretty surprised to see lots of 'doorbusters' still hanging around.

We were also at walmart earlier this afternoon & found lots of vsmiles left for $30.