WARNING with Staples On Line

over30masc

So if you go to staples.com, it says the site is down.

If you go to an item via a direct link, you can get into the site. You can see the sale price. You can see the rebate info.

Yet I called the 800 number and was told NO rebates would be honored on anything purchased before 6 am.

Warning is all I'm saying - a purchase may result in a fight!

How long do you have wait to do the easy rebates ?

I keep trying to process mine on the SanDisk Cruzer and it tells me that the rebate # is in an invalid format (I coied and pasted from my order screen). So, I tried the option of not having a rebate number. It asks for order number and item number. Now, it tells me the item number is not in a valid format ????!!!!????? :mad:

The website also says limit 10 per customer, but you can only use the online coupon discount once per oder ~~ :confused:

How long do you have wait to do the easy rebates ?

I keep trying to process mine on the SanDisk Cruzer and it tells me that the rebate # is in an invalid format (I coied and pasted from my order screen). So, I tried the option of not having a rebate number. It asks for order number and item number. Now, it tells me the item number is not in a valid format ????!!!!????? :mad:

The website also says limit 10 per customer, but you can only use the online coupon discount once per oder ~~ :confused:

Try again but make sure there are no spaces after the rebate number (in case you cut and pasted it)

I ordered the laptop (at 4am central time)and it checked out with an order number but now it isn't in my ordered area only the printer which I don't need and only free if bought with the laptop so I'm thinking its all messed up.

I ordered the early bird samsung lasr printer on the phone. she said I cant do the rebate till i get it.

Some are mail in rebates. The 17" monitor I ordered yesterday was a mail in rebate, and it wasn't even up on the site yet. I emailed c.s. and they were prompted getting back to me to let me know when it was there to print out.

Others, like the all in one printer and surge prtection outlet strips from today's sale, are easy rebates available online. So I enter all the info right after I print my order total. Then I don't have to do anything else.

It depends on if it is a Staples Rebate or a Manufacturer Rebate.