100 items added at midnight!!!

jellybeansss76

i just called my super center to find out if the BF items are going to be in the garden center. Well the guy worked in electronics that answered the phone and he told me they were just storing the things in the garden center and that they are now placed all over the store. Anyway, I told him I wasn't too impressed with the secret 8 items and he told me that he got the call at midnight in electronics and they are placing 4 or 5 other items on sale and there will be over 100 items added store wide. I can't believe it!! They must be reading our post from last night about the secret 8 items. :smirk:

ok i went to wm around midnight and they were unpacking the blitz items and had several things like a DVR/DVD recorder/VCR and a couple laptops sitting next to a few computers...so this first post may be true I asked about more deals and they said they were going to release and instore add at 4:30.:eyepoppin

I might try Wal-Mart before I go to the other stores. With luck everyone else will be camping out at the other stores and I will have a better pick at Wal-Mart. Of course there are the people in electronics killing each other over a celeron laptop, hehe. Those things just are not worth all that.