My snapfish credits have disappeared!

Gloey

WOW fast response!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us and expressing your concern.

We request you to note that there was a technical problem on our side that resulted in this error. Also note that you have 345 4x6 print and also 325 Standard shipping credits in your account at present.

Please be informed that our engineers are working on this error and it will be rectified very soon. Also your credits will be automatically applied towards your order whenever you place it

WOW fast response!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us and expressing your concern.

We request you to note that there was a technical problem on our side that resulted in this error. Also note that you have 345 4x6 print and also 325 Standard shipping credits in your account at present.

Please be informed that our engineers are working on this error and it will be rectified very soon. Also your credits will be automatically applied towards your order whenever you place it

I got the same email too after I wrote them! Thank goodness it was on their side.

I believe they expire the end of '07

Yes conj is right.

I copied and pasted this from one of my snapfish emails.

Type in your prize redemption code, listed below, and follow the easy instructions. 12/31/07 is the deadline date for redemption of online prizes. Don't forget to download your prize by 12/31/07.

I need help! All 700 of my snapfish credits have disappeared! I have emailed them and now they are asking for my coupon credits and i threw them away becuse i thought they were safely entered in my account. Ay suggestions. I was really excited about all the free prints but now it ollks like there is no record of them.

Well I have 125 credits. I redeemed 50 of them tonight. No charge at all and Im happy about that. Still have 75 though. Never will redeem all by December 31. I'll take a bunch more pics on Christmas then redeem another 50 maybe. I may have 25 for someone to redeem if interested. I'll know by Christmas day (depends how crazy I am taking pics)