Ohio Bf'ers

turnpiketexas

Depends on how many people intend to go there...which obviously you don't know. If it's close to your house. Swing by early and check out the line, if there is one. Then you'll get a better idea of when you should jump in. If there isn't anyone there, you could be the first one! or come back later and still get everything you want. If there is ALOT of people in line already...you might want to check out another BB. ;)

I would say the earlier you can get the the better your chances are of scoring the computer you want. I am really considering the WM destop. Even though there's no monitor it's a great deal for my daughter and would elminate the need to get to BB.

Im in Canton, Ohio and there are die hards here. Best Buy lines usually start at 6pm. Im going to take a drive later around that time to see how many are in line. Weather is great this year (last year snow/ice) and its 55 degrees today. Clear skies. First time in several years.

I don't work at the Polaris store, but I work at another store that is close by, all of the ones in Columbus will be packed. I know that you probably don't want to drive this far, but the one by the Salem Mall (in Dayton) would honestly probably be your best bet. Nobody likes shopping at that store. I used to work at the Beavercreek store (also in Dayton) and the line is usually around the entire building by 2 am.

for once the central ohio BB are in with the doorbusters!!

Our entire district (which includes Dayton and Columbus) didn't have the national ad last year, but that was just for one year. This year the Iowa stores don't have the national ad. They just test different districts every year. It's no big deal really. Last year at the Beavercreek store, the gift card thing actually worked out pretty well. A lot of people liked it. They didn't get the super cheap deals, but they basically got all of their accessories that they needed for free.

Our entire district (which includes Dayton and Columbus) didn't have the national ad last year, but that was just for one year.

I thought that last year was the 2nd time in a row they did that here.

My friend told me that Reynoldsburg store had @ 15-20 people @ 2hrs ago - at least 1 tent.

I'm thinking that Tuttle may be the best hope for smaller lines.

Well, I went by my Best Buy in Canton and it was a MAD HOUSE. By the time I left (around 7:45pm) I swear there was almost 100 people in line. Tents were up, heaters going, chairs everywhere. Totally nuts. My son was with me and he was shocked. lol. I asked the first people in line what time they showed up and they got there at noon! crap!