Meijer Thanksgiving Sale

ilalynch

Just got back! It wasn't too bad! I picked up a few things and it only came to $28. I am heading to Pamida in 10 minutes. They have gameboy games on sale for $7.99. I will pick up a couple for my son. I got that whole adrenaline rush going on. I thought I would come back to bed but nah... can't wait until tomorrow!

Ours was completely disorganized. I got there around 5:30 so I could peruse everything before the 6am start and everything was pretty much gone in the toy department...I got the last B1G1 littlest pet shop. I wasn't dying for anything so I didn't really care but geez...

FYI...There were at least 50+ people lined up in electronics for the Nano but i don't know if everyone got one.

I went over to walmart and price matched some of the things I wanted that I could. I was so glad I went and discovered this today and not tommorrow. I'll be starting at Walmart tomorrow and price matching there.

Trish

I was really disappointed with Meijer today. My daughter HAD to have the littlest pet shop toys so we looked last night and they had about 30 packs left. I thought that would mean there would be plenty left if we got there by 6:00 today. Well we got there at 5:30 this morning and there was a crowd around the LPS stuff. Luckily we were able to get the last few packs. But that was at 5:30. In the ad it says the sale doesn't start until 6. Meijer needs to have more in stock or keep things under wraps until the sale starts. They don't offer rainchecks on these things either so if you got there at 6 and they were sold out you're out of luck. That just doesn't seem right to me.

Our Meijer was pretty wiped out by 6am here too. I had grabbed the last 2 littlest pet shop b1g1 free things too....Then a young mother came by and asked me where I found them and I gave them to her, my daughter is 8 and doesn't really like this stuff anymore, but its so hard with the "great deal" mentality to not put something I don't need in my cart, LOL I got there about 5:15 and went around and got everything I needed. There was quite a line in the electronics department either for the Ipod or TV. I am so glad I didnt want anything there this year!! What I found was funny is the dedication that we bargain hunters share. It was soooo foggy this morning and our Meijer store is out on the fringe of the city. You could hardly see a few feet in front of you to drive yet the parking lot was full at 5:30 am. I must be nuts.