Dissatisfied with Wal-Mart? Pricematch only

raymacfla

Now that Wal-Mart has posted a lackluster sales ad, use them to do your afternoon pricematching. Make them prove that they are the low price leader. Small, easily matched items will suffice.

Did anyone notice if that Garth Brooks set was the same set that they couldn't offload last year, and a secret to boot???

How many have noticed a lack of christmas signs, even though they had promised otherwise?

Be bright, what the @$R^)@!#^)@#R)_@* is that????:mad:

Are you referring to the 'Happy Holidays' vs. 'Merry Christmas' issue?

I don't think the Garth Brooks set is the same. Last year it was in a tin if I remember correctly.

Also, subliminally, they have been playing the 'Merry Christmas Charlie Brown' non-stop on the WM radio, ironic?

Now that Wal-Mart has posted a lackluster sales ad, use them to do your afternoon pricematching. Make them prove that they are the low price leader. Small, easily matched items will suffice.

Did anyone notice if that Garth Brooks set was the same set that they couldn't offload last year, and a secret to boot???

How many have noticed a lack of christmas signs, even though they had promised otherwise?

Be bright, what the @$R^)@!#^)@#R)_@* is that????:mad:

no it is not the same Garth Brooks stuff. This year they are dvd's of live concerts.

Walmart has an Xbox game that is $29.95. It's on sale at another store for $9.99. I'm betting they will love that. Anyone buying the Dora and Diego ABC and 123 games--they are $8.88 at Walmart and $3.99 at Target. I'll be getting about $30 price matched right there. Plus there are a few of their $9.72 movies that are $7 elsewhere.

Do you have access to another newspaper?

I have to buy another paper because my local one didn't come with the Circuit City ad.

I too didnt get the CC ad.. I bought 2 diffrent papers..my local one and the one for louisville...neither had the CC ad. I called WM to see if they would use a print out from CC online and she said as long as the cashier could see proof it was an CC ad I would be able to PM. I'm getting a gameboy SP. WM has them 79.99 and CC 49.99. I also didnt get a TRU ad either.. hmm..

Walmart is most certainly proving that they are not the low price leader. They pulled all of our price matching items too, and we have a population of only 3500. Corporate must have told all stores to pull them for our little town to do the same. You won't even be able to use them for price matching, so you'd be better off to go elsewhere. I will be up all night waiting for the sales to start online and try my best to bypass Walmart all together.

Again, bah humbug, Wal-mart. Here's hoping all the board gets reindeer poo for Christmas!

***Anyone else's Walmart pulled PM items?

Our WM made me so mad today!!!! They had signs on their door for over a week now saying they would be closed from midnight to 5am, so we get there at 4 to get in line and the place is packed INSIDE!!!! Most of the stuff we wanted was already gone...I guess they decided around 11:30 last night to NOT close....grrrrrr

BUT I did go last night around 8pm to do some recon....played smart and got all the DVD's I wanted to PM today....mine were the only ones to be found in the store! They pulled all the other ones

Mine (Laguna, CA) tried to tell me they don't pricematch- I set her strait:yup:

They pulled Prison Break- the guy was like 'It was here yesterday....." then I guess he realized he pretty much told me that they pulled it. Bastards. I still got them to pm 3 CD's from 14.99 to 5.99 (CC), and 2 Bratz dolls (14.99 to 9.00 at Target).

Our Walmart pulled quite a bit of things for PM'ing but they missed enough to make it worthwhile. Hubby had a tad over $45 in savings from price matching. He said the $13 off items (3 of them), the cashier was looking at him like it came out of her pocket directly.

I went to walmart at 4:50 - not a long line. Got my buggy full of stuff and price matched almost all of it. The cashier could have cared less. She barely even looked at the ads after the first two. Just took my worded for it - lol. By 5:45 I was done with my list and onto shopping for myself! I'd say it was a successful am. Target on the other hand - wow - the line was around the store plus some. Yep - Wal Mart better listen good and hopefully next year won't suck. I was at Wal Mart at 1pm and they had everything still on blitz and were making big signs for it!