*** MANY TARGET BLACK FRIDAY AD ITEMS AVAILABLE NOW ON TARGET.com ***

jlodoj

Game case has the following:

Stylus Pack; for Nintendo DS

• General Features: Portable, Protects Faceplate and Screen from Damage

• Includes Large 4-Game Slot Case, Carrying Case, Headphones, USB Charging Cable, NDS and Nintendo DS Lite Connectors

• Dimensions 10x3.25x7.5

3 different Game choices. Harry Potter, Marvel Nemisis, Dragon Ball Z

**DON'T GO FROM THE BF AD LINK**!! It takes you to the wrong item!!

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/ref=sr_ln_6/602-7794239-6859047?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=294170011&field-keywords=nintendo%20ds

SEARCH for Ninetendo DS, then click on 2 day preview sale

My body thought it was BF already and woke up at 3am!! :eyepoppin:holiday08:gdmornincoffee:

Time to stay up, cook the dinner then :2goodnite early for the REAL BP SALE!

Jacquelyn :D

Just a warning - NON Nintendo Approved Styluses are more likely to scratch the NintendoDS touch screen. Only buy licensed Nintendo Styluses.

I'd recommend the Starter Kit (unfortunately the website says arriving in 2-6 weeks).

Search for DS Lite Starter Kit. All items that are in the Kit are Nintendo licensed.

(check the help section at Nintendo.com if you don't understand about non-licensed items. that's why I bought the starter kit after Christmas when I got my old style DS for Christmas last year. I wanted to make sure it was Nintendo Approved).

Just wanted to give you the heads up, Target added some more items that are online right now and available to order. With the 10% coupon floating around on the board its a great deal. The 600 and 800 thread sheet counts are up right now on the site to order. In stock. No 400 thread count though. Those were the only things I really wanted for Target so now I just have to go to Walmart and Walgreens and Im done. Should be home by 8am!