anyone going to frederick,md

tim1493

First time bf sale, interested in desk computer and mp3 player. What time should I get there. Anyone been to the one in frederick,md? What is it like?:)

Welcome to the community! If you are after any of the door buster items I would get into line between 7pm and 9pm local time. For more info on when to get into line please visit this thread below.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=50978

First time bf sale, interested in desk computer and mp3 player. What time should I get there. Anyone been to the one in frederick,md? What is it like?:)

I live in Frederick. Last year there was a small line around 8:00. People had tents. You could still arrive at 11:00 P.M. and get most doorbuster items. The BF store in Frederick is also where they had a near riot two years ago when a bunch of people arrived at the store at 6:00 when they opened and then tried to storm the doors when they opened. They had the Sheriff's Department out there. That is no longer a problem since they pass out tickets for the hot items at least one hour before the store opens.

I went to Circuit City down the street last year about 11:50 and was 10th in line. Fortunately I got one of the $199.00 laptops. 11:50 probably wouldn't have cut it at Best Buy though.

I wish you well.